December 11, 2011

Chicken Parmesan Salad

6 cups cooked, diced chicken
2 cups halved red grapes
1 small pkg. roasted almonds
 *to roast almonds you can do them in a skillet or the oven @ 350 (or so) for about 4 minutes--watch them close
1 tsp. salt
Dash of pepper
1 cup Parmesan cheese
Mayonnaise/cool whip--use equal portions until you have the right moist consistency

I usually don't have actual croissants on hand, so I use flour tortillas.  Whatever suits you.  I add a lettuce leaf in the middle of the tortilla, then place my Parmesan chicken salad on top and fold in half. 

It is such a great combination of flavors.  It will keep in the fridge for a few days.

This is one of our favorites for Conference weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I know this post is over a year old, but we are getting ready to have our Holiday Dinner in November. How many does this recipe serve?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make mine in an 8 cup glass measuring bowl. It fills that bowl. I would say it should serve 10.

      Delete